Welcome the official website of Jordan White
Jordan White's smooth energetic vocals pay homage to the eloquent confessional singer-songwriter movement of the 1970's blended with a vibe from alternative rock explosion brought on by likes of bands such as Nirvana and Counting Crows. The songs contain moments of pop and the flavor of southern rock paired with plenty of clean guitar licks and riffs which unravel among piano and clear and distinctive vocals. White has opened for national acts such as Third Eye Blind, Vertical Horizon, Sharon Little, Bowling For Soup, Crystal Bowersox, and more.
- New interview with Pop Vulture Magazine. Read it by clicking HERE
- Article from The York Dispatch, read it by clicking HERE
- Big thanks to the crew of "Eye Opener Philly" for having Jordan perform live on 10/29!! www.myphl17.com/shows/eye-opener-tv/
- Click HERE to read about Jordan White & Adele
- Jennifer Shields from The Owl Mag describes the new "Four Songs" EP as "taking music back to beautiful simplicity." Call B104 at 610.720.1041 to request "Maybe Amy." If busy try again in a few minutes!
- To read some of the song "meanings" & interpretations click HERE